We add value to the business of Small and Medium Entrepreneurs (SMEs) through facilitation in:
- Resolving legal problems through service providers.
- Creating awareness of legal rights & responsibilities by disseminating information on existing regulatory/contractual requirements through sample contract templates, business guides, and seminars.
- Enhancing capacities for improved compliance with laws, rules, and regulations through training programs.
- Legal opinions to your business queries, and
- Interaction with regulatory authorities and service providers for removing legal impediments.
To increase the capacities of businesses for improved compliance with different laws and regulations, we hold training courses and seminars on a need basis. If your industry, association, or chamber of commerce desires a training course on any legal or regulatory matter you may contact us for the holding of the training course. Training Services are also held regularly at different locations to enhance the understanding of SMEs over a wide range of entrepreneurial subjects.
You can also contact us to seek our opinion on a legal problem being faced by you and the proposed course of action to be adopted for the solution of that problem. You can get the desired legal opinion either by writing to us through courier, by fax, by phone, or by visiting us personally at our contact points.
Regulatory Reviews and Policy Inputs
We believe that a conducive business environment is of much importance for the growth of SMEs. To ensure a conducive legal and regulatory environment for SMEs, we keep on reviewing Existing Legislation and legislative measures for SMEs. This is done on self-identification of impediments in the legislation or on the identification of any such impediment by the stakeholders i.e. trade organizations/chambers of associations etc.