SPX Pakistan-Linkages Adding Value
Who We Are
“Subcontracting Exchange Programme Pakistan (SPX Pakistan)” is an initiative of the Small & Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA) in collaboration with United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) under the UNIDO SPX Global Subcontracting Exchange programme.
SPX Pakistan aims specifically to help local enterprises to successfully meet the challenges of globalization and to take advantage of the emerging industrial subcontracting, outsourcing and supply chain opportunities. SPX Pakistan, therefore, serves to provide an important platform for the matchmaking of suppliers and buyers at the national, regional and international levels.
We Strongly feel that with targeted support along the value chain and market linkages provided by SPX Pakistan platform, the existing Industrial base will become reliable sourcing partners for Buyers and Suppliers, as well as attain access to international markets through SPX Global Exchange Programme.
- Strengthen the ability of domestic enterprises to capture emerging subcontracting opportunities
- Support enterprises through improved productive capacity and performance
- Link local enterprises as suppliers and sub-contractors to large buyer firms
- Benchmark the performance and practices of local enterprises against international standards to establish their competitive position
- Respond to the need of large investors to find qualified local suppliers and develop local suppliers
- Support benchmarked potential suppliers in improving their competitive position through linkages with service providers